Diane Gardner just guest starred on the amazing podcast, Well Kept Wallet, with Deacon Hayes.
Listen by CLICKING HERE
Here are some of the questions Diane answers in this episode:
- What a Tax Coach is and how one can help you to maximize your deductions and therefore maximize your profit.
- Why selecting a tax professional is like dating and the attributes you should be looking for to land the right one.
- The main ways entrepreneurs overpay on their taxes, including writing their businesses under the wrong entity type, and how to mend it to start saving money.
- Documenting your mileage information correctly by keeping written logs through your phone’s app, an Excel spreadsheet or other forms of documentation.
- How to qualify for home office deductions by having a dedicated space in your home for your business.