If you are tired of seeing your profits
disappear, it’s time to flip the script!
When you started your company you likely pictured so many possibilities.
You know your trade(s), but like most service business owners, weren’t prepared for the business side of things – marketing, administration, managing a team, accounting, finances, taxes. It’s a LOT!
You also may not have anticipated economic downturns. You just knew you were good at your trade, the demand was there and you could make a great living and support your family doing it. And you can!
When it comes to your profits, what you don’t know can cost you [everything]…and when you don’t have a clear and consistent financial picture of your business, you are running blind.
- You may be burning cash on marketing that is missing the bullseye and leaving you empty handed…
- Your system of bookkeeping may be complicated, outdated, or unable to provide you the analysis you need to make in-the-moment risk vs benefit decisions…
- You make emotional based decisions instead of fact-based decisions on everything from new hires, employee wages, vender relations, and your favorite shiny-new-objects…
- Your stress goes up as your profits go down and you spend more time putting out fires than you do on growing your business…
- You end up paying too much in taxes so your hard-earned money goes to the government instead of to your family’s future…
- You feel like you are all alone in making decisions that you don’t feel qualified to make while everyone around you questions what you are doing…
Don’t wait to fix your financial processes.
Increase your resiliency and make your business disaster-proof.
What if you could have consistent, reliable and growing profits every month and every year?
Mike Michalowicz created the Profit First system to eradicate his own financial struggles, and over 175,000 companies have implemented the system. The method is simple.
Every time you get a deposit from sales, take a predetermined percentage of that money as profit. Of course there are a few more steps than just that. But even with the simple first step, of taking your profit first, you will become permanently profitable.
Profit First works with your existing habits. By first allocating money to different accounts, and then removing the temptation to “borrow” from yourself, your business will become fiscally strong and you will benefit from regular profit distributions.
In the first 20 minutes of working on a strategy, in one of the modules of the Path To Increased Profitability Program, we spotted $15,000 in profits leaking from our business. We not only got a huge ROI on our investment into the program so quickly but are on our way to plugging more leaks and expanding our profit opportunities. Can’t wait to see what’s next
Profit is not an event. Profit is a habit.
The Profit First Method shows you exactly how to do it.
As a Profit First Certified Master, I’ll guide you through that process and help tackle many common problems that business owners face, including:
- Owners paying themselves properly while still making a profit
- Putting away enough for income tax
- Paying down and eliminating debt (and plan so you can avoid future credit card debt)
- Giving you control and clarity about what expenses you can commit to in the future (new employees, big asset purchases)
- Remove any unnecessary expenses (forgotten, recurring SaaS subscriptions anyone?)
- Improving your sales margins (i.e. Get paid a fair amount for your effort!)
It’s time to PLUG those PROFIT LEAKS, create CONSISTENT CASH FLOW, eradicate DEBT and grow the profitable service business you’ve been dreaming of in our…
PROFIT IMPLEMENTER PROGRAM
Powered By The Profit First Method
This 6 Session, intense and hands-on program will take you from economic uncertainty to profitability as we implement the following exercises and strategies together.
PROFIT FIRST TOOL AUDIT
Recoup $10-$50k Immediately!
After reviewing your tools, subscriptions and other payments you’ll discover multiple leaky expenses that you can immediately recoup. Recurring profits you can add to your business all year round.
CASH FLOW SNAPSHOT
Create Consistent Cash Flow
You will get an instant view of your TRUE cash flow status and get a baseline of where you are now and where you want to be. This is crucial for planning, projecting and course correcting with less stress.
PROFIT FIRST PRINCIPLES
Learn How To Pay Yourself First!
We’ll set up your Profit First bank accounts, so that you always have money set aside for taxes, capital expenditures, operating costs and profits. This method will ensure you pay yourself first AND get lump sum Quarterly Profit Distributions.
DEBT AWARENESS WORKSHEET
Save $2-$8k In 12 Months
Reveal what you TRULY owe, how much you are leaking in interest rates, your monthly expenditures and create a plan to abolish debt faster. It creates a compounding effect on your profits each year. Less debt = less interest payments + higher cash flow + more profits.
LABOR BURDEN CALCULATOR
Discover $5-$50k In Profit Leaks
Discover the TRUE cost of your employees so that you can price for profits. You’ll improve job costing but also work less to make more. *A Larger team will result in bigger savings
Learn How To Make Profitable Decisions
PLUS LIFETIME ACCESS TO GO AT YOUR OWN PACE!
Yes, you can fast track this program and implement all the strategies in 6 weeks BUT you do get lifetime access to the trainings and worksheets so that if you need more time, you can go your own pace – no stress!
PS – You never have to share your numbers or reports with others. Your information is always confidential.
I got a huge value from the program. It was worth every penny. After doing the Labor Burden Calculator it was shocking to see how much my employees truly cost. It feels so good now knowing HOW I can be more profitable.
What’s Included To Achieve Certain Results?
Unlike most financial programs we implement tangible ACTION STEPS to see RESULTS fast!
Complete with guided training videos and implementation calls you’ll understand your numbers, expand your cashflow, lower expenses and increase profits almost immediately.
After the program you’ll be equipped to make more profitable decisions in your Service Business.
This program includes:
- Lifetime access to 6 trainings, strategies and worksheets so you can go your own pace
- Lifetime access to resources such as a Tool Audit, Cashflow Snapshot Tool, Debt Awareness Worksheet, Labor Burden Calculator
- Comprehensive Profit First Assessment ($2500 value)
- 1 on 1 coaching session with Diane to review your assessment ($597 value)
- Access to LIVE Weekly 90 Minute Implementation Calls with Diane
- Email support between sessions
- Profit Tracking Call – After the program you’ll have a 1:1 session with Diane to review your Profit Tracker and opportunities for maximizing profits ($797 value)
Not only is it a value of over $5,000, but the average student that completes the program has gained a MINIMUM of 3x ROI (return on their investment).
It’s like getting the program for FREE!
Pay In Full
2 Pay Option
2 X $1600
in Profits Gained By Past Graduates!
Is This A Fit For You Right Now?
- You have been in a service or trades business for 3-5 years and are generating a minimum of $500,000 in annual revenue.
- You are able to consistently commit 90 minutes each week to class time
- You are an action taker who is looking for solutions and a “no excuses” attitude
- You are willing to follow a plan and trust in the process
- You are coachable, open to change and new ideas – trust us they work!
- You are willing to make mindset shifts (change starts with you) including the shift from technician to CEO and are willing to make tough decisions
- You are ready to leave your ego at the door and adopt a posture of learning…we are all in this together!
If this sounds like you and you are ready to soar to higher profits…
It’s not how much money you MAKE, it’s how much money you KEEP!
Remember, economic and social crises don’t cause money issues in your business…
they REVEAL your financial liabilities
Joe is our typical client…
He owns a growing HVAC company and he is doing a good amount of new business. His sales are up but his expenses are also growing. He is beginning to feel pressure from the competition who are underbidding him on jobs and he feels like all he is doing is reacting to whatever is coming his way.
Between recruiting, hiring, training, and finding the right people for the sales and upselling part of the job, he doesn’t have time to formulate a workable financial strategy. He is trying to be a technician AND a CEO and most days he feels like he is dropping the ball…
Joe wants to understand his options…
Should he lower his prices to become more competitive?
What can he do to stand out?
Is his marketing giving him the ROI he is looking for?
Why are his operating expenses so high and where can he afford to make cuts?
Joe knows he needs a better grasp on his financials but is worried about what he might find. He realizes he is in over his head but asking for help may expose everything he is not doing right. He worries about his responsibilities to his family and his team and wonders how much work it is going to take to get the right processes in place so that he can make informed decisions.
When you are a technician turned CEO it can sometimes feel like you are the only one experiencing these issues…but you are not…
You learned to be a technician, not an accountant, so the idea that financial processes should come naturally is a myth!
This is a skill that needs to be learned, not a natural instinct that everyone is born with…
And the good news is…you don’t need to become an accountant…we offer a simple process that you can easily learn… and our support system will guide you step by step.
We help you create momentum by taking action steps and tackling small boulders. This boosts confidence and feelings of empowerment so that other steps can be easily taken.
Practically speaking…you gain new skills, understand the metrics for making good financial decisions and learn how to increase the value of what you offer…so that you can INCREASE your prices and still beat out your competitors.