Keep more money in your pocket with the Profit First Formula
If you are tired of seeing your profits disappear into a big black hole of expenses, it’s time to flip the script…
- Put you and your family FIRST by streamlining your financial processes and reducing your expenses.
- Quickly learn the proven Profit First strategies to increase your profitability and become empowered in your business making decisions.
- Reduce the financial headache and money-managing responsibilities that eat into your time so that you can continue to focus on what you do best.
- Shed light on your true overhead expenses and learn to prioritize your spending to ensure the highest ROI.
- Discover untapped revenue streams and which products and services offer you the best return on both your money AND your time.
Because…when it comes to your profits,
what you don’t know can cost you [everything?]…
When you don’t have a clear and consistent financial picture of your business, you are running blind…
- You may be burning cash on marketing that is missing the bullseye and leaving you empty handed…
- Your system of bookkeeping may be complicated, outdated, or unable to provide you the analysis you need to make in-the-moment risk vs benefit decisions…
- You make emotional based decisions instead of fact-based decisions on everything from new hires, employee wages, vender relations, and your favorite shiny-new-objects…
- Your stress goes up as your profits go down and you spend more time putting out fires than you do on growing your business…
- You end up paying too much in taxes so your hard-earned money goes to the government instead of to your family’s future…
- You feel like you are all alone in making decisions that you don’t feel qualified to make while everyone around you questions what you are doing…
It’s not how much money you MAKE, it’s how much money you KEEP!
What if you could have profit guaranteed?
Mike Michalowicz created the Profit First system to eradicate his own financial struggles, and over 175,000 companies have implemented the system. The method is simple.
Every time you get a deposit from sales, take a predetermined percentage of that money as profit. Of course there are a few more steps than just that. But even with the simple first step, of taking your profit first, you will become permanently profitable.
Profit First works with your existing habits. By first allocating money to different accounts, and then removing the temptation to “borrow” from yourself, your business will become fiscally strong and you will benefit from regular profit distributions.
Profit is not an event. Profit is a habit. The Profit First Method shows you exactly how to do it.
As a Profit First Certified Master, I’ll guide you through that process and help tackle many common problems that business owners face, including:
- Owners paying themselves properly while still making a profit
- Putting away enough for tax
- Paying down and eliminating debt (and plan so you can avoid future credit card debt)
- Giving you control and clarity about what expenses you can commit to in the future (new employees, big asset purchases)
- Remove any unnecessary expenses (Forgotten, recurring SaaS subscriptions anyone?)
- Improving your sales margins (i.e. Get paid a fair amount for your effort!)
It’s time to put a plug in profit losses with our
Path to Increased Profitability Program
This 12-week program will take you from economic uncertainty to financial efficiency as we walk you through proven strategies to increase your profitability
Unlike most financial programs we focus on tangible ACTION STEPS to see RESULTS fast!
- Set up your profit first bank account and begin implementing the Profit First System
- Pay yourself FIRST and get paid MORE!
- Implement a plan to set money aside for taxes
- Increase cash flow and cut expenses
- Become equipped to make better decisions by uncovering your TRUE costs and margins
- Implement a workable plan to decrease your debts
- Identify KPI’s and systems to track all your numbers
- Learn the secret strategies to get the most out of your marketing
- Sell your services for higher closing rates and higher prices
- Identify pivots in your business to open up new service lines and revenue streams
- Learn the life-time value of your customers and strategies to increase customer retention
in Profits Gained!
- Comprehensive Profit First Assessment ($2500 value)
- 1 on 1 coaching session with Diane ($297 value)
- Full review of your assessment
- Receive Diane’s professional insights into your unique situation
- Weekly LIVE and interactive 90-minute group classes
- Capped at 8-10 businesses to ensure attention to your needs
- Learn strategies and ask questions
- Troubleshoot problems
- Gain real-life insights from the group
- Ongoing access to an extensive library of resources
- Worksheets, blueprints, spreadsheets
- Additional tools and strategies
- Action based – not theory based
- Step-by-step guidance
- Email support between sessions
This program is for you if…
- You have been in a service or trades business for 3-5 years and are generating a minimum of 1 million dollars in annual revenue.
- You are able to consistently commit 90 minutes each week to class time
- You are an action taker who is looking for solutions and a “no excuses” attitude
- You are willing to follow a plan and trust in the process
- You are coachable, open to change and new ideas – trust us they work!
- You are willing to make mindset shifts (change starts with you) including the shift from technician to CEO and are willing to make tough decisions
- You are ready to leave your ego at the door and adopt a posture of learning…we are all in this together!
If this sounds like you…
Remember, economic and social crises don’t cause money issues in your business…
they REVEAL your financial liabilities
Joe is our typical client…
He owns a growing HVAC company and he is doing a good amount of new business. His sales are up but his expenses are also growing. He is beginning to feel pressure from the competition who are underbidding him on jobs and he feels like all he is doing is reacting to whatever is coming his way.
Between recruiting, hiring, training, and finding the right people for the sales and upselling part of the job, he doesn’t have time to formulate a workable financial strategy. He is trying to be a technician AND a CEO and most days he feels like he is dropping the ball…
Joe wants to understand his options…
Should he lower his prices to become more competitive?
What can he do to stand out?
Is his marketing giving him the ROI he is looking for?
Why are his operating expenses so high and where can he afford to make cuts?
Joe knows he needs a better grasp on his financials but is worried about what he might find. He realizes he is in over his head but asking for help may expose everything he is not doing right. He worries about his responsibilities to his family and his team and wonders how much work it is going to take to get the right processes in place so that he can make informed decisions.
When you are a technician turned CEO it can sometimes feel like you are the only one experiencing these issues…but you are not…
You learned to be a technician, not an accountant, so the idea that financial processes should come naturally is a myth!
This is a skill that needs to be learned, not a natural instinct that everyone is born with…
And the good news is…you don’t need to become an accountant…we offer a simple process that you can easily learn… and our support system will guide you step by step.
We help you create momentum by taking action steps and tackling small boulders. This boosts confidence and feelings of empowerment so that other steps can be easily taken.
Practically speaking…you gain new skills, understand the metrics for making good financial decisions and learn how to increase the value of what you offer…so that you can INCREASE your prices and still beat out your competitors.