Diane Gardner, Your Profit & Tax Coach, is a speaker, best-selling author, Quilly Award recipient and host of the Profitable Home Services Podcast. She is a Mastery Level Certified Profit First Professional, Certified Fix This Next Fixologist, Certified Pumpkin Planner, Certified Tax Strategist and an Enrolled Agent.
Diane is committed to helping Service Business owners maximize profits and stop overpaying taxes through Profit Planning and Tax Planning. By utilizing the Profit First principles, Diane gives owners clarity on the numbers, strategies to decrease expenses, increase profit margins and uncover missed opportunities to leverage for more revenue, so owners will have less stress, are more empowered and have more money in their pockets! She loves helping service business owners maximize profits using the Profit First Methodology and pay the least amount of income tax they can legally pay while growing their business.
Diane is also a believer in the mastermind and coaching concepts. She is a member of three mastermind groups and also offers coaching services to other entrepreneurs.
In her “spare time”, Diane enjoys writing books. Her books are available on this website and on Amazon. Her book, “Stop Overpaying Your Taxes” is a compilation of actual case studies from her clients, which makes this book a very interesting read. (Names and other private information have been changed to protect clients’ privacy.) Her latest book, “Unleash The Power of Tax Planning” various tax savings strategies that are available to small business owners.
She is also a proud wife, mother, grandmother and an active member in her church and community.
How To Plug The Cash Flow Leak In Your Service Business
- How can you take profits FIRST, every time on every job?
- Thinking of the ‘Leaky Bucket’, how can you figure out what profits are leaking out of your business?
- Can you share how to calculate the cost of your employees and why it’s critical to boosting profits
- How can you start competing against yourself instead of competing on price – to get ahead?
Top 3 Mistakes That Cost Contractors Thousands
- How do you know if your entity type still fits your service business?
- Are you utilizing the best retirement program for your team and for tax savings?
- Why is tax planning important?
Other Topics Include:
- Pro-active tax planning – Are You Paying Too Much Income Tax? Learn the 8 tax deductions most often missed by business owners.
- Are You Utilizing the Proper Entity for Your Business? – Many business owners are overpaying their taxes simply by not choosing the proper business entity type.
- Does Your Business Stand Apart? – Find out how you can stand apart from your competition and increase the lifetime value of your customers or clients.