Diane Gardner is guest starred on the Vroom Vroom Veer Podcast with show host Jeff Smith.
Diane Gardner Vroom Veer Stories
- GOOD: Changes to the Alternative Minimum Tax
- Mixed: Changes to the Itemized deductions
- Good: Some States are trying to work out a charitable contribution credit for the money that’s paid in for taxes. Congress is not happy with that.
- Good: I have a sole proprietorship, that makes me a pass through business, What’s new with pass-through business treatment?
- Ugly: meals in? and entertainment out?
- Good: Hire-your-kids strategy! YAY!
- Mixed: Standard deduction was raised, most folks won’t itemize.
- Good: Families with younger children; Congress doubled the child tax credit.
- Explain the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit?
- Good: We have a new family tax credit for people taking care of elderly parents or other adults.
- Good: Wonderful score in the business world under depreciation.