Free Path To Profits Book
9 Profit-Boosting Tactics That Will Transform Your Service Business
Diane Gardner Interviewed By Jim Palmer (The Newsletter Guru)
During this Podcast Diane discusses the big question, Are You Overpaying Your Taxes?
Main Questions Asked
- What is a tax coach and why do small business owners and entrepreneurs need one?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see entrepreneurs and small business owners make when it comes to tax?
- How would a small business owner work with someone like yourself?
- Are there any general rules about LLC versus S-CORP?
- How does a business owner decide what type of business they should have?
- If someone is a solopreneur, how do they decide at what point to get financial help?
- What is the difference between tax preparation, tax projection and tax planning?
Key Lessons Learned
- Billions of dollars are overpaid each year by small business owners due to not taking advantage of deductions
- Less than common deductions can mean thousands of dollars each year on tax
- A tax coach takes a look at your tax and financial information, conducts analysis and identifies areas where you are possibly overpaying taxes